Most people know monster high dolls as American fashion doll charter. These dolls were designed by Mattel and then launched in the year 2010. There are many reasons why you should go for a monster high doll. First, these dolls have a princess feel that makes them appeal to more eclectic individuals. Second, characters in these dolls are mainly inspired by sci-fi horror, monster movies, fiction, thriller, and other horrible creatures as well as fictional characters. Well, this means they help enhance the user’s creativity.
Ideally, kids experience elevated playtime activities when they have monster high dolls. The dolls encourage young children to embrace individuality. Moreover, a good number of them are great for all ages, meaning even adults will find them handy. If you are here looking for a premium quality monster high doll, we say you are lucky, as this compilation talks about the top 10 best monster high dolls for sale in 2017 reviews.
- 10. Monster High School Boo York, Elle Eedee Doll
- 9. Monster High Gigi Grant Doll
- 8. Monster High Skelita Calaveras Collector Doll
- 7. Monster High Casta Fierce Doll
- 6. Monster High Freaky Fusion Doll
- 5. Monster High Isi Dawndancer Doll
- 4. Monster High Reef Peri & Pearl Serpintine Doll
- 3. Monster High Viperine Gorgon Doll
- 2. Monster High Gooliope Jellington Doll
- 1. Monster High Honey Swamp Doll
10. Monster High School Boo York, Elle Eedee Doll
Monster High ghouls are moving to Boo York City in their first musical. This comes after the promise of extra-bright lights in the city. The adventures of the Monster High ghouls saw them meet new beast friends who are Mouscedes King, daughter of the Rat King; Luna Mothews; daughter of the Moth Man; and Elle Eedee, daughter of The Robots.
- Fashion and accessories: They enhance the appearance of the monster high doll.
- Doll stand: It helps the Elle Eedee Doll stand since it cannot stand on its own.
- Doll Hairbrush: It keeps the hair of Elle Eedee nice and straight.
9. Monster High Gigi Grant Doll
There is a beginning of a new Scare Mester at Monster High, and that only means one thing; Monster High has new lessons to learn and new looks to die for. For the new beast friends, it marks the beginning of haunting the halls! Gigi Grant, daughter of the Genie, has made a decision to enroll and comes in her trendily fierce core school outfit.
- Fashionable outfit: Gigi Grant pairs a black top with colored sheer arms and golden accents with a genie wrap-style skirt.
- Killer accessories: Gigi Grant has golden cutout booties, a matching color block school bag, and drop earrings.
8. Monster High Skelita Calaveras Collector Doll
One great thing about Monster High dolls is that they are for all ages. Well, Skelita Calaveras, daughter of Los Eskelotos is no exception. It has a luxe outfit, which is inspired by traditional Mexican Clothing from Oaxaca. It also has other features that make her scary cool. Skelita Calaveras is without a doubt a favorite Monster High character.
- Vibrantly colorful design: They are on Skelita Calaveras black dress, and they help enhance the visual appeal.
- A layer of white lace: It has custom embroidery of hearts and skulls, so it can add a killer touch.
7. Monster High Casta Fierce Doll
Experience a bewitching performance from Casta Fierce. The daughter of Circe has always been a drama queen. She has a band that performs monster hits, and her outfit simply makes her scary cool. The fact that Casta Fierce is an entertainer means she will always have entertainment accessories like a microphone, which can clip into her broom or hold in her hand.
- Decorative materials: Silvery buckles, black strap, and ombre beading help decorate the gore-geous dress.
- Bewitching accessories: They include purple booties and matching bangles.
- Versatile enchanting broom: It doubles as a stand for the doll’s microphone.
6. Monster High Freaky Fusion Doll
Have you ever come across a monster mash-up? Well, Freaky Fusion suddenly finds out that her body is not her own. This comes after a freaky twist of un-nature has fused some of the ghouls together. What’s fascinating is that a good number of ghouls are not always the beast of friends. Freaky Fusion is undoubtedly one of the best monster high school dolls for sale today.
- 2-in-1 appearance: The Lagoonafire is a mix of Jinafire Long and Lagoona Blue.
- Brush: It keeps the doll’s hair looking fiery hot.
- Pink headband: It decorates her colorful locks of green and yellow.
5. Monster High Isi Dawndancer Doll
Monster High is continuing the Monster Exchange Program where students get a chance to learn about different skull-trues as well as make new beast friends. The new scare-mester will see three new ghouls visit Monster High with the aim of broadening everyone’s horror-icons. Each ghoul wears a gore-geous outfit and is ready to grab a hold with their claws.
- Killer looks: The dolls have uhhhmazing accessories and a freaky fabulous travel bag to help complete killer looks.
- Incredible outfit: There are icons that represent the doll’s scaritage.
- Doll stand: It helps the doll stand with much ease.
4. Monster High Reef Peri & Pearl Serpintine Doll
Do you want to add new monster high dolls to your collections? Then start with the Monster High Reef Peri & Pearl Serpintine Doll. Peri and Pearl are twin sisters who have their own minds but not their own bodies! The two-headed daughters of Hydria are found in the wild underwater wonderland where they double the freaky funny fun.
- Glow-in-the-dark accents: They are creepy cool and you will find them amazing.
- Serpentine Tail: It allows the two-headed doll to stand on its own.
- Golden accessories: Draping necklace strands, a chain, fabulous earrings, and bead detailed belt double the fun for Peri and Pearl.
3. Monster High Viperine Gorgon Doll
Viperine Gorgon, a girlie gorgon girl from Barcelgroana, is known for one thing; she can turn the creepiest character into one of the most boo-tiful “mon-stars”. Yes, all she needs are her rockin’ make-up skills. The daughter of Shento, sister of Medusa, and cousin to Deuce Gorgon will be a great addition to your Monster High dolls.
- Fangtastic accessories: They complement Viperine Gorgon’s chic outfit.
- Functional palette: It has 8 colors that will spark the imagination of Viperine, who loves to swirl them together.
- Makeup brush: She can hold it in her hands for enhanced performance.
2. Monster High Gooliope Jellington Doll
Getting cheap monster high dolls has never been easier until now. Well, one of these cheap dolls is the Gooliope Jellington Doll. At 17 inches tall, this freaky fabulous character is larger than life. And her over-the-tent fashion has lots of freaky flair. If you are a lover of Monster High dolls, then the Gooliope Jellington Doll will be a great buy.
- Show-stopping accessories: A golden epaulet color necklace, a golden calliope headband, and giant wagon wheel earrings grab the spotlight.
- 17 inches tall: Brings out the gigantic nature of the doll.
1. Monster High Honey Swamp Doll
Honey Swamp; a Southern belle from New Gorleans, is an aspiring cinematographer who is ready to make waves in the world of film. Ideally, she is not just ready to capture any moment with her video camera but also she is more than willing to make a scene with her claw-toothed clapboard which actually opens and closes.
- Fang-tastic full skirt: It features a shredded hem and floral print.
- Bodice: It features a button strip and lace collar.
- To-die-for accessories: High-scaled shoes and a tiny pink hat complete the accessories.
- Killer style: It balances the doll’s sweet femininity and fierce independence.
Getting a top quality monster high doll is always a difficult task; thanks to the above top 10 best monster high dolls for sale in 2017 reviews. Products listed here are thoughtfully designed for 100-percent customer satisfaction. They will help improve your child’s creativity as well as take their playtime activities a notch higher. Wait no more and grab one from Amazon today.