The North Face, Inc. is an American company that produces outerwear, footwear, coats, fleece, and other equipment like sleeping bags, backpacks, and tents. The company has been around for quite a long time because of its ability to retain its customers through its high quality products. Among the North Face’s clients are women; thanks to the North Face women’s jackets. These jackets are exclusively designed for women, and they are available in bright colors as well as different sizes to suit every woman.
Additionally, the North Face women’s jackets are well insulated to help retain warmth during cold periods. They are also made with waterproof fabric to keep you dry in wet conditions. Plus they are stylish enough to blend with your feminine style. Here, we have brought together the best North Face jacket womens to spare you the hassle of having to carry out research by yourself. We have also provided you with reasons women must go for the North Face women’s jackets.
Why Women must choose the North Face Jacket Womens other than the other Brands
- Premium Quality: Women should go for the North Face jackets because they are of great quality. It is so sad to spend money on a poor quality item that will not meet your expectations. Ideally, most brands out there do not care about the quality, unlike the North Face, Inc. that puts quality before everything.
- More Feminine: The North Face knows that these jackets are exclusively for women. As a result, they make sure that no feminine feature is compromised or subtracted. The North Face women’s jackets are brightly colored and available in women’s sizes. They will perfectly conform to your body and match your personal style.
- Comfortable: Most brands tend to sacrifice comfort for performance in the cold. And that means you will not experience the comfort you need. The North Face jackets are significantly different from these other brands in that they are both comfortable and warm to make sure you are fully satisfied with the results.
Table of Contents
- 10. The North Face Women’s Full Zip Jacket (Agave)
- 9. The North Face Women’s Pink Ribbon Jacket (Osito 2)
- 8. The North Face Women’s Jacket (Aconcagua)
- 7. The North Face Women’s Full Zip Jacket (Thermoball)
- 6. The North Face Women’s Down Parka (Arctic)
- 5. The North Face Women’s Hoodie (Half Dome)
- 4. The North Face Women’s Resolve Jacket
- 3. The North Face Women’s Bionic Jacket (Apex)
- 2. The North Face Women’s Jacket (Venture)
- 1. The North Face Women’s Jacket (Osito 2)
10. The North Face Women’s Full Zip Jacket (Agave)
Soft, protective and sleek, the North Face Women’s Jacket (Agave) is the attire to go for. It is beautifully designed and has what it takes to provide warmth all through. It also comes in several sizes, so you can choose at least one that fits you perfectly.
- Two secure-zip hand pockets: You can rely on them to keep your hands warm during cold seasons.
- Several different colors: They give you the opportunity to choose one color that best suits your needs.
- Synthetic material: It is easy to clean and take care of.
- Durable Water Repellant (DWR): It enables the jacket to resist water, thereby, keeping it dry.
9. The North Face Women’s Pink Ribbon Jacket (Osito 2)
The North Face supports boarding for breast cancer by producing this premium quality jacket. This, therefore, means that you contribute a lot to early detection and prevention of breast cancer when you purchase this jacket. Best of all, the North Face Women’s Pink Ribbon Jacket is rightly priced to ensure you have no headache getting it.
- Comfortable stretch cuffs: They help you wear the jacket for long hours.
- Pink ribbon finish: It makes the jacket eye-catching and unique.
- Cozy oversized collar: It promotes comfort as well as preserves warmth.
- Woven overlay: It is for weather and abrasion protection.
- Two colors: They include TNF BLACK, and High Rise Grey.
8. The North Face Women’s Jacket (Aconcagua)
Versatile and warm, The North Face Women’s Jacket (Aconcagua) will be the best bet for you. It is made of nylon, which helps preserve warmth and keep you cozy. The jacket is also machine-washable to make sure you have an easy time taking care of it.
- Zip hand pockets: They are for keeping essentials within easy reach.
- Stretchable material: It ensures a greater range of mobility.
- Handy insulation: It traps hot air to reduce heat loss and increase warmth.
- Satin woven fabric: It is high quality and increases the versatility of the jacket.
- Cozy brushed collar lining: It will keep you warm and comfortable.
- Lifetime warranty: Protects against the unfortunate.
7. The North Face Women’s Full Zip Jacket (Thermoball)
The North Face Women’s Full Zip Jacket (Thermoball) will provide you with a layer of warmth, so you can see off the winter season without much hassle. It is the perfect package for those who like taking winter adventures. Furthermore, it packs down into its own hand pocket for easy carrying and storage.
- Water-resistant material: It enables the jacket to keep water at bay, thereby, making sure you are dry.
- Lightweight design: The jacket will not feel too heavy, especially when you have to deal with the snow.
- ThermoBallo insulation: It retains warmth in wet conditions.
- Vislon center front zip: It is durable and improves the performance of the jacket.
6. The North Face Women’s Down Parka (Arctic)
Although a bit expensive, the North Face Women’s Down Parka (Arctic) live up to its expectations. It is made of polyester, and its primary goal is to keep you warm during winter seasons. Additionally, the North Face Women’s Down Parka (Arctic) is durable, so it can remain reliable for years to come.
- Attached, adjustable hood: It features 2 cinch-cords to secure a close fit.
- Five pockets: They create plenty of space for keeping essentials.
- HyVent nylon fabric: It is breathable and waterproof to keep you dry without sacrificing comfort.
- Thermal 550 fill down insulation: It creates an outstanding barrier during winter seasons.
- Several colors: They let you choose a color that best suits your needs.
5. The North Face Women’s Hoodie (Half Dome)
This perfect hoodie from The North Face is made of 10-percent polyester and 90-percent cotton. It is soft and comfortable, so you can wear it for long hours. Furthermore, the North Face Women’s Hoodie (Half Dome) is machine washable for easy care. You will love its classic and midweight design.
- Lifetime Warranty: It covers parts and labor.
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband: They make sure that the hoodie fits you well.
- Pull-On Closure: It makes the hoodie easy to put on, as well as helps preserve warmth.
- Quality Fabric: The hoodie is made of 90-percent cotton and 10-percent polyester.
- Kangaroo Hand Pocket: It is perfect for keeping your hands warm.
4. The North Face Women’s Resolve Jacket
At just 470 grams, the North Face Women’s Resolve Jacket is so lightweight that you will keep on forgetting you have a jacket. Besides, the manufacturer has equipped it with all the things needed to keep cold at bay. This jacket also comes in a wide range of prices, so you can get one within your budget.
- Zipper closure: It makes the jacket easy to put on and take off.
- Durable fabric: The jacket is made of polyester and nylon for optimum durability and easy care.
- Versatile design: The jacket can be put on throughout the 4 seasons including summer.
- Outer layer water protection Coating: It prevents water from passing through the jacket.
3. The North Face Women’s Bionic Jacket (Apex)
The 96-percent polyester and 4-percent spandex make the North Face Women’s Bionic Jacket (Apex) a comfortable brand that can be worn for an extended period of time. What’s more, the jacket has an active silhouette as well as a hem drawcord. It is specially designed to keep you warm during winter seasons as well as when doing mild aerobic activities. Therefore, be sure to have it.
- Comfortable fleece backer: It feels smooth against baselayers or the skin.
- Hem cinch-cord finish: It lets you adjust the fit to your liking.
- Updated design: It keeps you warm as well as wind-chill free.
- Stretch cuff panel detail: It ensures a perfect and comfortable fit.
2. The North Face Women’s Jacket (Venture)
The North Face has been around for quite some time. It is a notable manufacturer that focuses on producing high quality apparels. One of their products is the North Face Women’s Jacket (Venture), which is perfect for winter seasons. It is 100-percent authentic and durable enough to overcome rigorous use.
- Breathable outer layer: It is waterproof; hence, it prevents rain from passing through the jacket.
- Zippered underarm vents: They optimize airflow to keep you comfortable throughout.
- Adjustable hood: It has a drawcord for extra protection.
- Velcro stormflap closure: It seals out the rain.
- 100-percent nylon: It is comfortable and easy to clean.
1. The North Face Women’s Jacket (Osito 2)
The North Face Women’s Jacket is ideal for anyone who is set to face the coldest season of the year. It is lightweight yet warm enough to keep you comfortable whenever you step out in the cold. Moreover, the jacket is machine washable, so you can have an easy time washing it.
- Lifetime warranty: It protects against original defects and any unfortunate.
- Two secure-zip hand pockets: They keep essentials within easy reach.
- Quality Fabric: The jacket is made of polyester and fleece.
- Convenient cuff: It is made of hardface stretch fabric, so it can fit your hands perfectly.
- Numerous colors: They let you choose a suitable color that blends well with your personal style.
Women who have tried the North Face jacket agree that they are among the best North Face coats they have ever worn for cold winters. The truth is, all of them are correct; thanks to incredible features of the jackets. The North Face has designed these jackets with waterproof materials as well as warm fabric. You can try them out today by choosing one from the above reviews.